“Communicating Development” will focus on various themes such as nutrition, food security, health, biodiversity and climate change adaptation and mitigation. Producers and community radio journalists are invited to send a proposal on the following themes:
- International Year of Pulses: Nutritional value of pulses; markets (production, consumption habits and trade); recipes; health; (impact of pulses on) food security; (impact of pulses on) food sovereignty, etc.
- Zero Hunger: Food security; efforts to end childhood stunting; sustainability of food systems; improvement of conditions for smallholder farmers; prevention of food loss and waste.
- Climate change: Climate change mitigation and adaptation; local, regional and national effects; local, regional and national response; resilience; food security; biodiversity; etc.
What is AMARC looking for?
- Documentary, reportage, interview, roundtable, storytelling, etc. (format is flexible)
- The audio production must at least 10 minutes long and ready for on-air broadcast.
- Productions in local languages are welcomed (a translated script is required).
This audio series also aims to illustrate the diversity, the originality and the quality of AMARC’s international network of producers and community radio journalists.
Community radio journalists and producers are encouraged to submit a proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 30, 2016. Please state your name, radio, country and add the details of the subject you wish to discuss in your production.
All selected producers and community radio journalists will receive a financial compensation.
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com
We hope for a large participation! Join us in communicating development!
Photo: © Werner Anderson